This page is maintained by the UFCD IT Steering Committee to share information related to IT tools, resources and procedures in an effort to make navigating our technological lives easier. To suggest changes or additions to content, please contact the IT Steering Committee.
Some of the information you may find useful:
UF Health IT Resources:
2015/2016 axiUm Upgrade Information
- January 6, 2016 email from Cara Boring (AxiUm “Messenger Module” Update)
- January 4, 2016 email from Steve Kostewicz (Axium account expired? Read below.)
- December 31, 2015 email from Steve Kostewicz (Issue with “Establishing a connection to the web server”)
- December 30, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Solution for the issue of “Establishing a connection to the application server”)
- December 29, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Instructions for launching axiUm live desktop)
- December 21, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Training Reminder)
- December 16, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Training Reminder)
- December 16, 2015 myTraining Tips from Cara Boring (Helpful tips on using myTraining)
- December 7, 2015 email from Steve Kostewicz (Upgrade Notification)
- Help & Support
- Instructional Support: classroom technology and distance learning
- IT Policies & Procedures
- IT Questions & Answers
- UF Health IT Training: IT training courses are offered free, see your options and register here.
- UFVisitor connection instructions
- VPN connection instructions
Submit a Work Request
- Phone: 352-265-0526. This number is answered 24/7. Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., you can expect immediate help in problem resolution. After 5 p.m., and on weekends and holidays, we use an “on-call” system; you can expect a return call within 30 minutes.
- Web: Submit a work request here. Once you log in and submit a service request, it will only take a few minutes to create the request and your issue will quickly be routed to the same people who currently handle our support for hardware and system applications. If a problem you’re having is causing a work stoppage, you should call 265-0526 rather than using the self-service website. NOTE: If you’re not at the HSC when you’re trying to reach the IT help desk website, you’ll need to be connected via VPN before trying to log in.