Ways to get involved with the UF College of Dentistry:
- Make an annual gift to the college.
- Attend Dental Fall Weekend.
- Hire our students for internships or full-time positions.
- Volunteer to host events.
- Be a Class Leader.
- Let us know when your residential, business or email address changes. Email Senior Director of Advancement Rick Miller or contact the UF Alumni Association to update your information. This helps us keep you informed of UFCD news and events.
- Join the Dean’s Circle and help move the college forward by making a leadership-level annual contribution.
- Submit a note of encouragement to be included in a student’s white coat at our Professional Coating Ceremony.
- Be an ambassador for the college. Encourage fellow alumni to contribute to the college, and recommend potential individual or corporate donors for designated endowments or naming opportunities.
- Include the college in your will or estate plan.
- Come to campus for a visit, meet with our students and participate in CE sessions.
- Share personal updates and life events with us. UFCD is where it all began. Where are you now? Pictures welcome!
- Get Social. “Like” the college’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the latest happenings and to stay connected with your classmates! You can also follow UFCD on Twitter.