University of Florida housing facilities are available only to students who are in a tuition program or hold a housestaff appointment (residents). The availability of university housing is limited, and advanced education students should contact the UF Department of Housing & Residence Education, 352-392-2161, before making plans to utilize university quarters.
Off-Campus Housing Information
- Gainesville Apartment & Condominium Guide
- Trimark Properties: Trimark has more than 26 apartment complexes next to UF.
- City of Gainesville Housing Division: Programs for low and moderate income citizens of the City of Gainesville
- The Independent Florida Alligator Classifieds
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce