The 44th Annual Commencement Ceremony of the University of Florida College of Dentistry will be held on May 17, 2019 at 2 p.m. at the Curtis M. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
- Watch the recording of commencement here as soon as it is available: Commencement Recording.
- Download the 2019 commencement program here.
- Please note that DMD graduates will be called and receive their diplomas with their clinic care groups. Please refer to page 14 in our program to follow the order in which names will be called.
- Map to the Phillips Center
- Professional photographs of the graduates as they cross the stage or receive their diploma are available from University Photography, PO Box 2454, Tuscaloosa, AL 35403-2454, 205-391-9500.
Potential Parking Challenge
- UF is hosting NCAA Softball Regionals and there are two games scheduled for Friday; one at noon and one at 2:30pm. A parking shuttle runs from the Phillips Center parking lot to the softball stadium so this could complicate parking issues for us and our guests.
- Anthony Licari spoke with Phillips Center staff and was told that, while it might cause a little extra traffic and a bump in parking space utilization in their lot and garage, they don’t think it will be too big of a concern for us.
- Having said that, please be aware that you may want to arrive earlier than you normally would and also alert your guests to this concern.
Welcome Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) students! This is your source of information on curriculum, publications, and resources. The goal of the DMD program is to provide an exceptional education through coursework and clinical experiences to assist you in developing competency as a general dentist.
The University of Florida offers an integrated dental and graduate research training program culminating in the awarding of both a D.M.D. and a Ph.D. in Biomedical Science. This is your source of information about program curriculum and admissions requirements.
Welcome Advanced and Graduate Education students! This is your source of information on curriculum, publications, and resources.
Welcome to the Internationally-Educated Dentists Program (IEDP)! The goal of this program is to enhance the student’s scope of knowledge and clinical skills required to provide comprehensive dental care for all patient populations. This is your source of information on curriculum, publications, and resources. Opportunities are available in our Advanced and Graduate Education programs and Four-Year D.M.D. Program for Internationally-Educated Dentists.
Interested in an externship, internship, or other short term educational experience at the College of Dentistry? We have several programs for dentists, dental students and others interested in dentistry.