College of Dentistry Educational Programs
Welcome Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) students! This is your source of information on curriculum, publications, and resources. The goal of the DMD program is to provide an exceptional education through coursework and clinical experiences to assist you in developing competency as a general dentist.
The University of Florida offers an integrated dental and graduate research training program culminating in the awarding of both a D.M.D. and a Ph.D. in Biomedical Science. This is your source of information about program curriculum and admissions requirements.
Welcome Advanced and Graduate Education students! This is your source of information on curriculum, publications, and resources.
Welcome to the Internationally-Educated Dentists Program (IEDP)! The goal of this program is to enhance the student’s scope of knowledge and clinical skills required to provide comprehensive dental care for all patient populations. This is your source of information on curriculum, publications, and resources. Opportunities are available in our Advanced and Graduate Education programs and Four-Year D.M.D. Program for Internationally-Educated Dentists.
Interested in an externship, internship, or other short term educational experience at the College of Dentistry? We have several programs for dentists, dental students and others interested in dentistry.
Committed to dental excellence! We pride ourselves on bringing you world-class CDE backed by quality customer service. Our vision is to be the dental profession’s trusted resource for continuing education and life-long learning.
College of Dentistry Commencement
The 44th Annual Commencement Ceremony will be held on May 17, 2019 at 2 p.m. at the Curtis M. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
- Watch the Commencement Recording
- Download the 2019 Commencement Program
- Please note that DMD graduates will be called and receive their diplomas with their clinic care groups. Please refer to page 14 in our program to follow the order in which names will be called.
- Map to the Phillips Center
- Professional photographs of the graduates as they cross the stage or receive their diploma are available from University Photography, PO Box 2454, Tuscaloosa, AL 35403-2454, 205-391-9500.