Center for Implant Dentistry
Established in 1999, this interdisciplinary center coordinates research, educational programs, and diagnosis and treatment related to patients needing dental implants.
Straumann AG, a Switzerland-based company that tested its first implant in 1974, and the International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI), a worldwide group of scientists and clinicians that developed the ITI-Dental Implant System, helped establish the center in Gainesville.
With the backing of these two leaders in the field of dental implants, the center is the first of its kind in the world. The center will benefit not only students in the doctor of dental medicine degree program, but also residents and faculty from our Health Science Center colleges, and an international audience of dental professionals through continuing education and distance education.
Clinic Contact Information
- APPOINTMENTS: (352) 273-6715
1395 Center Drive, D1-106
Gainesville, FL 32610
Center for Implant Dentistry – #19
2018 Clinic Closed Dates
- New Year’s Day – Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday – Monday, January 15
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28
- Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 3
- UF Homecoming – Friday, October 12 (tentative)
- Veterans Day – Monday, November 12
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 22 & Friday, November 23
- Christmas – Tuesday, December 25