Established in 1999, this interdisciplinary center coordinates research, educational programs, and diagnosis and treatment related to patients needing dental implants.
Straumann AG, a Switzerland-based company that tested its first implant in 1974, and the International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI), a worldwide group of scientists and clinicians that developed the ITI-Dental Implant System, helped establish the center in Gainesville.
With the backing of these two leaders in the field of dental implants, the center is the first of its kind in the world. The center will benefit not only students in the doctor of dental medicine degree program, but also residents and faculty from our Health Science Center colleges, and an international audience of dental professionals through continuing education and distance education.
Clinic Contact Information & Map
- Clinic Phone: (352) 273-6715
- Clinic Location: 1395 Center Drive, D1-106, Gainesville, FL 32610
- #19 on the Wayfinding Map
- William C. Martin, D.M.D., M.S.
- Luiz H. Gonzaga, D.D.S., M.S.
- John Hardeman, D.D.S., M.D.
- Danielle Freburg-Hoffmeister, D.D.S., M.D.
- Tyler Holley, D.D.S., M.D.
2022 Closed Dates
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday – Monday, January 17
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 30
- Independence Day – Monday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5
- Veterans Day – Thursday, November 11
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24 & Friday, November 25
- Christmas Day, (observed) – Monday, December 26
- New Year’s Day (observed) – Monday, January 2, 2023
- Winter Break Closure-Saturday, December 24-Monday, January 2, 2023
Dental Records Request
All requests must include the following:
- Patient’s full name
- Date of birth
- Verification of Identity (Driver’s License, ID Card, Passport, etc.)
- Name, address, and telephone number where the records are to be sent
- Purpose of the request
- Specific items or dates of service needed
- Any restrictions on the request
- Date of the request
- Signature of the patient or, if the patient is a child, the parent or guardian
- Date this authorization expires (authorizations must be less than one year old)
- If signed by a personal representative, a description of his/her authority to act for the individual and a copy of the document giving that authority.
Email request to:
Fax request to:
- (352) 273-5344
Mail request to:
- University of Florida – College of Dentistry
P.O. Box 100425
Gainesville, FL 32610-0425