Ways to get involved with the UF College of Dentistry:
- Make an annual gift to the college. Did you know that one of the factors in University rankings is the percentage of alumni who donate?
- Hire our students for internships or full-time positions.
- Host students for dinner.
- Let us know when your residential, business or email address changes by emailing us. This helps us keep you informed of UFCD news and events.
- Join the Dean’s Circle and help move the college forward by making a leadership-level annual contribution.
- Recommend potential individual or corporate donors for designated endowments or naming opportunities.
- Include the college in your will or estate plan.
- Come to campus for a visit and to speak to our students.
- If you’re being interviewed or profiled in a newspaper or magazine, please let the reporter know about your degree(s) from UF and then share the news with us.
- Be an ambassador for the college by encouraging fellow alumni you know to contribute to the college.
- Get Social
“Like” the UFCD Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the latest happenings and to stay connected with your classmates! You can also follow UFCD on Twitter.
For more information on how to get involved, please contact:
Senior Director of Advancement
UF College of Dentistry
(352) 273-5779 | email@example.com
In 1967, a group of 100 dentists in Florida formed The Academy 100 to support efforts in the state to create a dental school at the University of Florida. The University of Florida College of Dentistry has enjoyed tremendous support in the past from the Academy One Hundred and the Dental Alumni Association, which formed after we began graduating dental students. In 2002 both groups voted to join together into one collective organization known as the Academy of Alumni and Friends (AAF) officially began in 2003.
All graduates of our D.M.D. or residency programs (alumni), as well as those who support the college through financial gifts (friends) are members of the AAF. The AAF became active on January 1, 2003 and it will continue the long-standing tradition of assisting the dental school as it strives to improve the quality of its programs for faculty, students, alumni and friends.
Support to the Academy of Alumni and Friends Annual Fund helps to continue a long-standing tradition of helping the college improve the quality of its programs for students. By providing funding for academic enrichment and student programs, the Academy of Alumni and Friends Annual Fund ensures that the College’s outstanding students have the resources necessary to prepare them for a professional career in dentistry.
Gifts to the Academy of Alumni and Friends Annual Fund support: