- Ph.D., Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, India, 2017 (Highly Commended)
- M.Phil., Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, India, 2011
- M. Sc., Biotechnology (2009); Alagappa University, Karaikudi, India, 2009 (University 3rd Rank).
- Association between Periodontal bacteria and Alzhiemer’s disease
- Oral microbiome and non-communicable diseases
- Microbial Metagenomics through function and sequence driven approach
- Microbial Metaproteomics through advanced omics techniques
- Aravindraja C, Valliammai A, Viszwapriya D, Pandian SK (2017) Quorum sensing mediated virulence inhibition of an opportunistic human pathogen Serratia marcescens from unexplored marine sediment of Palk Bay through function driven metagenomic approach. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 55: 448-452.
- Viszwapriya D, Aravindraja C, Pandian SK (2015) Comparative assessment of bacterial diversity associated with co-occurring eukaryotic hosts of Palk Bay origin. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 53: 417-423.
- Aravindraja C, Viszwapriya D, Pandian SK (2013) Ultradeep 16S rRNA Sequencing Analysis of Geographically Similar but Diverse Unexplored Marine Samples Reveal Varied Bacterial Community Composition. PLOS ONE 8(10): e76724. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0076724
- Vinothini G, Aravindraja C, Chitrathara K, Nagini S ( 2011) Correlation of matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors with hypoxia and angiogenesis in premenopausal patients with adenocarcinoma of the breast. Clinical Biochemistry 44: 969-974
- Nithya C, Aravindraja C, Pandian SK (2010) Bacillus pumilus of Palk Bay origin inhibits quorum-sensing-mediated virulence factors in Gram-negative bacteria. Research in Microbiology 161: 293-304