We will update this page during the course of Hurricane Ian with information about closures/patient care at UF dental centers in Gainesville, Hialeah, Naples, St. Petersburg and Wildlight.
- UF Health dental centers in Gainesville, Hialeah, St. Petersburg and Wildlight are OPEN for normal operations on Monday, October 3.
- The NCEF Pediatric Dental Center in Naples is expected to return to normal operations on Monday, October 10. Our building sustained no damage but the campus it is located on has some damaged buildings and downed trees. More information is below. If we are able to open for emergencies/urgent care earlier than October 10, we will share that here and on other platforms.
NCEF Pediatric Dental Center in Naples
- NCEF Pediatric Dental Center in Naples is closed through Monday, October 10.
- Patients with affected appointments will be contacted by staff members to notify and reschedule.
- Our NCEF Pediatric Dental Center is located on the campus of Florida SouthWestern College (FSW) and follows the decision of FSW about opening or closing with weather events. Updates are on their website here.
- We are contacting FSW and our faculty, staff and residents to see if we can open earlier than October 10 to care for children who have emergency/urgent oral health care needs.