Clark invited to serve as faculty mentor for MedEdPORTAL

Nereyda Clark, D.M.D., has been asked to serve for MedEdPORTAL’s Faculty Mentor Pilot Program.  The pilot MedEdPORTAL Faculty Mentor program aims to increase familiarity with, and use of, the MedEdPORTAL suite of services – Publications, iCollaborative and the CE Directory.

Clark was one of 20 faculty invited to serve as liaisons within their institutions and provide individual mentorship to local faculty members interested in submitting educational content to the MedEdPORTAL suite of services. Clark, an associate professor in the University of Florida College of Dentistry Department of Restorative Dental Sciences, will serve as the liaison for the University of Florida.

“I am excited to participate in this endeavor to help promote scholarship amongst the faculty at the University of Florida and I appreciate the support of the college toward this goal,” Clark said. “I strongly believe in MedEdPORTAL. They have excellent teaching tools from universities all over the United States and I hope to help make UF a strong presence among them.”

Mentors who meet program expectations will receive a stipend of $2,000 with the opportunity to participate in submission challenge that will result in being awarded an additional $500 stipend