Congratulations to the College of Dentistry’s Superior Accomplishment Award winners.
The following Division 5 winners will be honored at a luncheon on March 3, 2010, at the Paramount Plaza Hotel. In addition, each winner receives a $200 check and is entered to win the university-level awards that will be announced in the spring.
Leona Gauthier, accountant, Department of Oral Biology
Christina Haskins, program assistant, Office of Education
Joyce Hudson, office manager, Department of Periodontics
Jean Sweitzer, chief of staff, Deans Office
Jerri Wainer, program assistant, Clinical Administration
Aimee Worlee, senior lab technician, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
This program recognizes employees who performed beyond normal expectations and contributed outstanding and meritorious service in their fields. It also recognizes employees who have made an exceptional contribution toward the University of Florida’s efficiency and/or economy, the quality of life UF provides for students and employees, or the overall goals and objectives of his or her department.
The awards committee considers:
· Excellence in overall job performance
· Outstanding service to students, staff, academic personnel, visitors, and university clientele
· Willingness to assist beyond normal expectations
· Dedication to the job and the university
· Consistent cooperation and helpfulness
· Initiative and/or creativity in performing assigned duties
Thank you to Jacob Burks, who coordinated the awards program again this year on behalf of our college, and to those people who took the time to nominate our employees.