Oral Health Tips for All Life Stages
Decisions you make now about how you care for your teeth and gums will affect you the rest of your life. That’s why it’s best to start early!
Whether you’re a new parent, a child, a teenager or an adult, this site offers you articles and tips on how to make sure your smile lasts a lifetime.
Hygiene Habits to Develop
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss your teeth once a day
- Get regular dental check-ups
- Eat a balanced, low-sugar diet
Once you establish proper dental hygiene habits, you should maintain them throughout your lifetime.
General Oral Health Information
- American Dental Association (ADA): Oral Health Topics
- ADA: Public Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Oral Health Fact Sheets and FAQs
- CDC: Community Water Fluoridation
- Is your community’s water fluoridated? Check and see
- Oral Health in America: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Dental Anxiety & Pain Management