UF College of Dentistry dental centers offer a complete range of general and specialty dental services and oral health care for adults and children. We offer the latest technologies in a professional learning environment in our Gainesville dental centers and in centers in Hialeah, St. Petersburg and Naples.
- Get more information and make an appointment.
- Call us: 352-273-6700 or 800-633-3953.
Patient Information Brochures
Faculty Practice Dental Centers
- General Dentistry and Prosthodontics — 352-273-7950
- Endodontics, Orthodontics and Periodontics — 352-273-7960
Resident Dental Centers
- Pediatric Dental Care (children’s) — 352-273-7643
- Endodontics (root canals) — 352- 273-5430
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery — 352-273-6731
- Orthodontics (braces) — 352-273-5651
- Prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, dentures and dental implants) — 352-273-6910
- Periodontics (gum disease and dental implants) — 352-273-7846
Oral Medicine Center
- This center provides care to patients with unusual oral lesions or conditions and patients with oral problems associated with systemic diseases and concerns related to head and neck cancer. The center is staffed by dentists with specialty training and expertise in oral medicine, oral pathology and oral oncology. — 352-273-6740
Center for Implant Dentistry
- The center specializes in implant dentistry; care is provided by faculty and fellows. Fellows are physicians who have completed residency and are learning a particular area within a specialty. — 352-273-6715
Hialeah Dental Center
- Dental residents provide a complete range of dental and oral health services for adults and children with faculty supervision. — 305-694-5400
NCEF Pediatric Dental Center, Naples
- The center offers complete dental care for children, including routine and specialty services. Dental care is provided by pediatric dental residents under faculty supervision. — 239-775-3052
St. Petersburg Dental Center, Seminole
- Dental residents provide a complete range of dental and oral health services for adults and children with faculty supervision. — 727-394-6064