Innovative Periodontology Creates Success: Hands-on Workshop
This course leaves traditional root planing techniques behind and moves into a new era of providing periodontal care through technology. By incorporating a combination of both manual and ultrasonic instrumentation in tandem with antimicrobials, the participant is taken to new heights in providing a synergistic level of care.
This seminar will enhance your armamentarium use in treating today’s initial and recare periodontal patient where surgical therapy is not feasible.
This hands-on workshop will directly impact your patients by teaching you to:
- Utilize electronic data collection to find and present periodontal care in a solo environment
- Introduce ultrasonic instrumentation for periodontal patients with emphasis on patient comfort and acceptance
- Operate ultrasonics with micro-thin inserts in a sulcular arena with an array of medicaments
- Provide ergonomic techniques to decrease physical fatigue and enhance time efficiency
- Place time release local delivery antibiotics in selected sites
- Samuel B. Low, D.D.S., M.S., M.Ed. Faculty Website
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
7 contact hours. Participation.
- 32 participants.
Continuing Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to the Dentsply, Florida Probe and Hu-Friedy for unrestricted educational grants, which helped to make this course possible.
Team Discount Available
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|February 1, 2014 (Saturday)||Gainesville||140321||495|