Dr. Irwin Becker presents Increasing Case Acceptance Through Greater Involvement of Your Motivated Team
This is a high energy, interactive workshop. The entire office Team will benefit and be utilized in group discussions, demonstrations and team-building exercises. Because of this, the entire team should attend.
Participants will learn to define optimal care and what is the role of the Team in gaining more case acceptance. There will be communication and listen- ing skill exercises and we will discuss application of Practice Philosophy, systems and practices. You will learn the top 10 things to change your practice, how to understand each Team member’s strengths and areas of desired growth for effective goal-setting, and there will be detailed discussions of schedule design and fee structure.
This hands-on workshop will directly impact your patients because:
- Team members will be able to be more effective partners in gaining higher case acceptance of com- prehensive treatment plans
- The entire office will have a clear understanding of improved scheduling, estimating time effectively, and how to create a fair fee
- Steps and guidelines for creative and effective Team meetings
- There is a greater appreciation for in-office commu- nication and Team work
- The doctor has a higher level of appreciation and understanding of his/her individual Team Members. The Team Members have increased confidence and a new sense of direction
- Participants will be able to define Success in a more life changing and professional perspective
- Learn how to harness the energy in your current practice toward more case acceptance.
- Irwin M. Becker, D.D.S. Faculty Website
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
8 contact hours. Lecture.
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|March 28, 2014 (Friday)
Rescheduled from March 29, 2014