Dentistry 2013: the Best of Everything: The Bottom Line On Outstanding Products and Concepts That Are Routinely Used In Practice
A fast-paced course designed for the general practitioner encompassing all areas of dentistry. Come learn real
world tips from Dr. Michael R. Dorociak, a practicing clinician who focuses on the best materials, devices,
and techniques in dentistry. As a Project Director and Chairman of the Board for Gordon J. Christensen
Clinicians Report, Dr. Dorociak will present the latest research and cutting edge information in a practical,
entertaining, and highly useful format. With the leadership of Dr. Gordon Christensen, Clinicians Report is the
original and only independent dental product testing organization.
Learn critical guidelines for the new LED curing lights, evaluate the best cements, and understand the rationale
for changing from PFM to full ceramic restorations. Hear about the best implants for minimal bone, top of the
line headlamps, and important preventative restorative materials. Determine the “must have” products that
practitioners value. Explore first-class bonding agents, ways to improve your practice management, state-ofthe-
art oral surgery techniques and so much more.
This course is designed for those who operate in the trenches on a routine basis. You will come away with
an appreciation of what works and what is best for your practice. Come and enjoy the hottest subjects in
dentistry. The objective is simple: Learn today and use tomorrow!
- Discover a new passion for dentistry
- Evaluate new products and techniques.
- Decide what technology is best suited for your practice
- Perform procedures faster, easier, and with higher quality
- Go home reinvigorated about new concepts
- Motivate patients toward acceptance of new treatment options
- List the hot topics you wish to include in your practice
- Discuss potential problems that may arise in your practice and how to solve them
- Discover ways to make your practice more profitable and enjoyable
- Michael R. Dorociak, D.D.S, M.A.G.D., Chairman of the Board and Project Director Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report Faculty Website
UF St. Petersburg Dental Center
University Partnership Center
At St. Petersburg College
9200 113th St. N
Seminole, FL 33772
Continuing Education Units
7 contact hours. Lecture.
Team Discount Available
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|October 12, 2013 (Saturday)||Seminole||140007.02||250||Register Online|