There are three clinics at the College of Dentistry that do periodontic work:
- Patients are seen by student dentists of junior and senior standing, under faculty supervision.
- Fees are typically 30 to 50 percent less than in private practice.
- Phone: 352-273-9097
- Periodontic residents (graduate dental students) perform dental care under faculty supervision
- Fees are slightly less expensive compared to Faculty Practice
- Phone: 352-273-7846
- Patients are seen by College of Dentistry faculty members.
- Fees are comparable to private practice.
- Patients may be referred to faculty practice dentists by a licensed physician or dentist.
- All types of general and specialty treatment are available. Demand is high, so not all patients can be accepted.
- Phone: 352-273-7960