Dr. John H. Hardeman
John H. Hardeman, D.D.S., M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, Residency Program Director
- Phone: 352-273-6731
- Email: email@example.com
- Dental Degree: D.D.S., University of Missouri-Kansas City, 1986
- Medical Degree: M.D., University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, 1989
- Certificate in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: Carle Foundation Hospital & Clinics, Urbana, IL, 1991
- Oral Surgery – all areas. Specializing in facial esthetics.
Dr. Hardeman offers a range of skin treatments:
- Dermal fillers
- Skin lesion removal
- Revision skin care
- Scar revision
- For an informational brochure about these services, click here.
John H. Hardeman, D.D.S., M.D., received his dental degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry in 1986. He continued his training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine and received his medical degree in 1989. This schooling was coupled with advanced training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Carle Foundation Hospital and Clinics in Urbana, Illinois.
After practicing for more than 24 years, he joined to the University of Florida to share his knowledge and experience. His clinical interests include dentoalveolar surgery, osseous reconstruction, trauma, benign pathology and dental implants. He also has experience in the fields of practice management, office base anesthesia and emergencies in the dental office.