Dr. Rondre F. Baluyot
- Clinic Phone: (352) 273-6705
- E-mail: RBALUYOT@dental.ufl.edu
- Dental Degree: University of Florida
- B.S.: Microbiology, University of Florida
- University Scholars Research Program
- ACLS Certification
- First Responder Certification
- U.S. Air Force Commissioned Officer Training, Honor Flight.
- U.S. Air Force Squadron Officer School
Dr Baluyot’s interests include 1) urgent care/oral surgery and how it relates to the general dentistry practice, 2) patient management, 3) practice/business management, and 4) leadership.
Dentistry is a second-career for Dr. Baluyot. He spent over 15 years in business with emphasis in marketing and management. Of the 15, he spent over 10 years in the entertainment industry including being an Arbitron rated #1 Top 40 radio-personality. Dr. Baluyot has started both a private general dentistry practice and a Florida Dept of Health dental clinic from scratch. Aside from actual private practice and Dept of Health clinical experience, he is also a dental officer/deputy chief for the Air Force Reserves.