Dr. Danielle L. Freburg-Hoffmeister
- Clinic Phone: (352) 273-6731
- E-mail: DFreburg-Hoffmeister@dental.ufl.edu
- D.D.S.: University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2011
- M.D.: University of Florida, 2014
- Certificate: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Florida Academic Health Center, 2017
Dr. Freburg-Hoffmeister’s main areas of interest are general oral and maxillofacial surgery including dentoalveolar surgery, removal of wisdom teeth, benign pathology of the oral cavity, dental implant placement, guided bone regeneration, surgical treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders, orthognathic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and maxillofacial trauma.
- Danielle L. Freburg-Hoffmeister, John H. Hardeman, M. Franklin Dolwick, Charles G. Widmer. Evaluation of Early Postoperative Complications Following Tracheotomy. Publication stage: In Press Corrected Proof. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Published online: May 23, 2017.