Advanced & Graduate Education Programs
The University of Florida College of Dentistry does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, or disability. The university, when appropriate, provides accommodations for disabled individuals upon request.
Note to all applicants:
- Effective July 1, 2010, all new resident acceptances are contingent upon completion of a successfully cleared background check. This applies to residents starting July 1, 2011 and later.
- The background check will be initiated at the time of the offer, and the contingency stated in the letter of offer.
Note to all internationally-educated applicants:
- All internationally-educated applicants must have Parts I and II of the American Dental Association National Board of Dental Examinations prior to application.
- Additionally, for graduate Dental Biomaterials, Endodontics, Oral Biology, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Prosthodontics, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and TOEFL examination is required.
- All IEDP program requirements
- TOEFL examination exemption countries