Ernest A. Lado, Jr., D.D.S.
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- D.D.S., Georgetown School of Dentistry, 1967
Biological monitoring of table top sterilizer / infection control / hard surface disinfectants.
Over the past 10 years I have:
- developed and proven a method of evaluating the performance of hard surface disinfectants when used against specific microorganisms. The procedure mimics real life conditions as opposed to laboratory protocols.
- shown the need for using two test strips when monitoring the performance of table top heat sterilizers.
I have also contributed to numerous Home study CE courses:
- OSHA Compliance
- Instrument recirculation
- Alternative medicine
- Over the counter medications
- Tooth bleaching
- Local anesthetics
- Dentistry and street drugs