Dr. Ann Progulske-Fox’s Laboratory
Department of Oral Biology
1395 Center Drive, Room DG-45
PO Box 100424
Gainesville, FL 32610-0424
Lab Phone: 352-273-8836
Our lab is a place where you can learn, help others, and work in a professional atmosphere surrounded by enthusiastic and friendly people. If you are highly motivated and meet the criteria below, we would like for you to become part of our team.
A Message to Prospective Student Volunteers
- Be able to volunteer for 20 hours a week.
- If taking undergraduate research credits, 20 hours a week are still required.
- Completion of microbiology lecture and lab are recommended.
- Good understanding of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell structure.
- One-year commitment as a lab member is required.
Faculty and Staff
Jacob Burks, M.B.A.
Research Programs Coordinator
Sasanka Sekhar Chukkapalli
Research Assistant Scientist
Pre-Doctoral Graduate Student
Laboratory Technician II