- Free one-year New York Times digital subscription for UF students, faculty and staff
Thanks to a partnership between the Office of the Provost and Student Government, beginning today, all University of Florida students, faculty and staff have one year of free access to […]
- Oct. 31 paycheck deductions
October had three designated paychecks for the month. Generally premiums for state plans, UFSelect or GatorCare are not taken on a 3rd payday since these deductions are taken 24 times […]
- Title IX Conference Nov. 4-5, 2014
Over the past three years, colleges and universities have increased their focus on ensuring institutional responsiveness to sexual assaults on campus. Federal mandates have reinforced these efforts...
- TIAA-CREF now offers a Roth investment option under the UF 403(b) Voluntary Savings Plan
TIAA-CREF now offers a Roth investment option under the UF 403(b) Voluntary Savings Plan. Consider adding to your retirement savings by participating in one, or both plan types with tax-deferred...
- 2014 Open Enrollment period runs Oct. 20 through Nov. 7
Each year, Open Enrollment provides an opportunity to evaluate your current benefits to determine if adjustments are needed for the new plan year. This year’s Open Enrollment period begins Monday,...