Message from the Dean
Dean Teresa Dolan, D.D.S., M.P.H.
I will be writing and sending regular updates to the college to keep everyone apprised of good news, changes, challenges and events. I hope you’ll enjoy hearing from me and, if you have something you think needs to be shared, please send me an email and let me know.
Board of Governors
State of the College: Addresses by Dean Dolan
- 1994 National Survey of Dentists’ and Hygienists’ Tobacco Control Activities
- Access to Dental Care Among Older Adults in the United States
- Associations of self-reported dental health and general health measures in the Rand Health Insurance Experiment
- Development of the Geriatric Oral Health Assessment Index
- Functional Health And Dental Service Use Among Older Adults
- A comparison of treatment impacts between Invisalign aligner and ﬁxed appliance therapy
- Risk Indicators of edentulism, partial tooth loss and prosthetic status
- Sensitivity of the Geriatric Oral Health Assessment Index to dental care
- Tobacco control activities in U.S. dental practices