All materials posted on this website (termed “the work”), including course syllabi, manuals, handouts, and visual and recorded presentations, are copyrighted by the University of Florida (©University of Florida 2010, all rights reserved).
The authors of all educational materials posted here have obtained the appropriate permission for copyrighted materials obtained from other authors for their reproduced materials.
Individuals possessing and providing the proper and authorized administrative credentials to access this information (i.e., username and password) are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit materials contained within this website for legitimate University of Florida College of Dentistry educational or research purposes.
This freedom of use is permitted under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author and not in any way that suggests that the author endorsed your use of the work.
- You may not use the work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon the work.
This freedom of use is permitted with the understanding of:
- Other Rights
- In no way are any of the following rights affected:
- Your fair use rights
- The author’s moral rights
- The rights that other persons may have in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights
For more information, refer to UF’s Frequently Asked Questions about copyright.