- New! Watch the Mediasite Training for Responseware and read the Responseware Tutorial. Here is a brief tutorial on how to change your session IDs.
- Turning Point Automated Response System is a PowerPoint plug-in that allows you to conduct real-time audience assessments and gather, rank and communicate information.
- Response clickers are required course materials for D.M.D. students. Entering students can get more information on purchasing a clicker by contacting Instructional Support at email@example.com.
Using Turning Point
- In COD classrooms, use channel 41 (students set this by pressing “go” 41 “go”.)
- Best Practices for Using TurningPoint in the Classroom
- TurningPoint online tutorials: Creating a participant list, generating reports, etc.
- New TurningPoint UFCD Training from 10/17/2012 (Video Link)
- TurningPoint Anywhere Polling Steps
- TurningPoint PowerPoint Polling Steps
- Anywhere Polling
- PowerPoint Polling
- Responseware Annoucement
- Responseware Tutorial
Have you ever lost your TurningPoint clicker?
Have you ever lost a TurningPoint clicker?
As you know, each TurningPoint clicker has a unique code on the back of it that we have to have a record of for you to get credit in class!
Instructional Support has just released the TurningPoint Clicker Registration Form on the Dental Intranet.
Simply type in your new clicker number at the following address, and we will update the TurningPoint registry with your new information:
NOTE: Please don’t use this form unless you’ve bought a new clicker since the time that you initially registered your clicker with us.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Instructional Support at firstname.lastname@example.org!