IT/Help Desk: Office of Information Technology
College of Dentistry faculty, staff and students can find most College of Dentistry IT information on our Intranet. Some of the information you may find useful:
2015/2016 axiUm Upgrade Information
- January 6, 2016 email from Cara Boring (AxiUm “Messenger Module” Update)
- January 4, 2016 email from Steve Kostewicz (Axium account expired? Read below.)
- December 31, 2015 email from Steve Kostewicz (Issue with “Establishing a connection to the web server”)
- December 30, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Solution for the issue of “Establishing a connection to the application server”)
- December 29, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Instructions for launching axiUm live desktop)
- December 21, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Training Reminder)
- December 16, 2015 email from Cara Boring (Training Reminder)
- December 16, 2015 myTraining Tips from Cara Boring (Helpful tips on using myTraining)
- December 7, 2015 email from Steve Kostewicz (Upgrade Notification)
- Help & Support
- Instructional Support: classroom technology and distance learning
- IT Policies & Procedures
- IT Questions & Answers
- UF Health IT Training: IT training courses are offered free, see your options and register here.
- UFVisitor connection instructions
- VPN connection instructions
Submit a Work Request
- Phone: 352-265-0526. This number is answered 24/7. Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., you can expect immediate help in problem resolution. After 5 p.m., and on weekends and holidays, we use an “on-call” system; you can expect a return call within 30 minutes.
- Web: https://helpdeskuf.shands.ufl.edu/login. Once you log in and submit a service request, it will only take a few minutes to create the request and your issue will quickly be routed to the same people who currently handle our support for hardware and system applications. If a problem you’re having is causing a work stoppage, you should call 265-0526 rather than using the self-service website. NOTE: If you’re not at the HSC when you’re trying to reach the IT help desk website, you’ll need to be connected via VPN before trying to log in.