Clinical Composite Newsletter
Clinic Administration produces the Clinical Composite newsletter to keep the college informed as to clinical issues, quality assurance, and changes and updates in the clinics. If you have a topic you’d like to include in a future newsletter, please email Dr. Boyd Robinson.
October 2011 (pdf)
- Log out before you walk out!
- Fee changes in AxiUm
- New composite
- How to handle removed devices
- How to obtain proper consent for treatment
April 2011 (pdf)
- How to apologize when something goes wrong with a patient
- Maintaining patient privacy in the EHR (no looking up Tim Tebow’s medical records!)
- Staying safe in our clinics, labs and classrooms