UF Chapter of ASDA deploys new website
The chapter’s webmaster, Eddy Sedeño, D.M.D. Class of 2014, recently deployed a completely redesigned, cutting-edge site full of useful information and helpful features. Features include a current calendar of all ASDA events, an interactive photo gallery, a custom search bar, useful links and current news feeds and an interactive WordPress blog. All of these features make UFASDA.com a great resource for any information related to UF ASDA as well as National ASDA, the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association. The website is easily navigated using the menu bar located at the top of each page and quick links on the homepage and sidebar.
- The new design and layout allows for easier navigation and more interaction by users.
- WordPress integration allows for users to register as members, post comments and sign up for weekly or monthly E-Newsletters.
- Contributors and authors can even create and edit posts and pages by logging into UFASDA.COM.
- UFASDA.COM still contains all the latest news and resources with even more features for ASDA Members and UF College of Dentistry faculty and staff.
- DMD students – don’t forget to register and become an ASDA member.
- You can also find UF ASDA on Twitter (@UFASDA) and on Facebook.